Tiered Wood Plant Stand 4 Tier Plant Flower Display Stand Carbonized Indoors/Outdoors Ample for 7 Potted Plants Brown
About this item
- Sturdy construction: This flower stand is crafted out of 100% fir wood finished with varnish paint, which is a sustainable natural resource known for its strength and durability. Feel free to arrange your plants and flowers according to your preference within the load capacity of 28kg/62lb.
- Multi-tiered displaying shelf: Measuring 28.7’’/73cm high, 37.5”/95cm long and 10”/25cm wide, our wood plant stand features a total of 6 platforms in 4 tiers, which offers adequate growing space for at least 6 potted plants and sparing much space in your balcony.
- Good for plant growth: The slat intervals on each tier and staggered design allow adequate airflow and sunlight running through the shelves for better photosynthesis. The open shelves give enough room for the natural growth of your potted plants.
- Easy assembly & Low maintenance: Simple assembly is required. We provide an illustrated instruction to help quick and easy assembly. All parts and hardware are included. This wood flower stand is built to last without much care and maintenance. It can be clean with damp cloth.
- Rustic style addition: This flower stand adds a unique look to your living and outdoospr aces. The carbonization treatment gives this shelf a distressed coloring for a touch of rustic appeal. And the natural irregular wood grains make every plant shelf one-of-a-kind.
- Color: brown
- Materials: varnished fir wood, metal hardware
- Overall dimension: 95 x 25 x 73cm/ 37.5 x 10 x 28.7″ (LxWxH)
- Tier panel size: 25 x 25 cm/ 10 x 10″; 29 x 25 cm/ 11.4 x 10″; 34 x 25 cm/ 13.4 x 10″ ; 35 x 25 cm/ 14 x 10″(LxW)
- Max. load capacity in total: 28 kg/ 61.7 lb
- Platform qty.: 6 platforms distributed in 4 tiers
- N.W.: 3.3 kg/ 7.3 lb
- G.W.: 4 kg/ 8.8 lb
1. Please allow 0.3cm/0.2″ errors due to manual measurements.
2. Please fully tighten all the screws before use. Do not overload.
3. The use of gloves is recommended for the assembly.