Natural Wood Garden Planter Bed, Solid Wood Raised Garden Bed, Rectangle Elevated Planter, Planter Box for Garden/House/Yard
About this item:
- Selected material: This natural raised garden bed is made of non-paint and non-toxic 100% fir wood, which is known for its strength and dimensional stability as well as its natural resistance to rot and pests.
- Backache-friendly design: Given its 76.5cm/30.1″ height, the people who have a backache/knee pain can easily manage the plants without bending down and taking the risk of pain. The thick solid wood boards are sanded well to prevent any undesired injury caused by wood splinters.
- Useful & practical: With this helpful planter, you can cultivate plants like vegetables, flowers, herbs in your patio, yard, garden, and greenhouse, making them more convenient to manage and growing healthily.
- Easy-to-assemble: This vegetable garden is built in a simple yet stable structure which is very easy and quick to set up. Necessary hardware and instruction are included for your convenience.
- Nice-looking gardening accessory: Natural wood grain on the boards gives a rustic and natural style to your garden. The natural wood color makes your garden or greenhouse look more original and healthy.
- Low maintenance required: This high-quality wooden garden bed planter is durable to last for years, and it’s 100% natural wood material requires less care and maintenance.
Material: Fir Wood
Dimension: 120.5 x 59 x 76.5 cm/47.4 x 23.2 x 30.1 inch (L x W x H)
Inner size: 113 x 51.5 x 22 cm/44.5 x 20.3 x 8.7 inch (L x W x H)
G.W.: 14.3 kg/31.5 lb
Color: Natural Wood
Max. Weight Capacity: 100 kg/220.5 lb
Q1: How much soil was needed to fill the planter?
A1: Box used a total of 120 L of soil/manure.
Q2: Is a liner needed or can soil be placed directly?
A2: I put soil directly in mine… however I did drill a couple of extra drainage holes in the bottom…I have herbs growing in there now and there are looking perfect!
Q3: Is this planter supposed to have screws with it and instructions?
A3: Yes, both of mine cane with screws and instructions.
Q4: How many gallons is this pls? Ty
A4: It is 10.8″ deep and you would be able to grow vegetables and flowers as your needs.
Q5: Should it be stained before using?
A5: That’s up to you. I sealed mine just to play it safe. It should help keep it maintained for a few years.
Q6: Do you need tools to put it together?
A6: Yes. You will need a screwdriver. It’s easier to put together with 2 people.