If you need something to pick up and put down gardening tools while working outdoors, our gardening potting bench can be an ideal choice! Solid fir wood makes this bench table sturdy and durable.
About this item
- Selected Materials This fir wood potting bench, designed in a traditional farmhouse style, has a natural appearance and aroma, simple and timeless. Built with Fir wood and metal hardware, it is both long-lasting and stylish
- Weight Capacity Made of natural solid wood, this potting bench is lightweight but sturdy, providing a good weight capacity. The top shelf can hold up to 5 kg/ 11 lb, 30 kg/ 66 lb on the table surface, and 20 kg/ 40 lb on the bottom shelf
- Sliding Tabletop With Dry Sink The tabletop of this outdoor workstation can slide open and closed. There is a dry sink beneath the tabletop for you to mix up different soil. You can also put potted plants in the dry sink to prune and arrange the branches
- Smooth Finish The surface of this potting table is well polished and smooth to touch. The finely grained surface has no wood splinters; nice appearance, and is safe to use
- Spacious Space Featuring three open shelves to keep all your gardening tools, extra soil, and other equipment. One small rack, one tabletop, and a lower storage shelf are comprised, ideal for display and storage
- Materials: Fir wood
- Color: Brown
- Max. weight capacity: top shelf, 5 kg/ 11 lb; tabletop, 30 kg/ 66 lb; bottom shelf, 20 kg/ 44 lb
- Overall Dimension: 94-140.5 x 45 x 140.5 cm/ 37-55.5 x 18 x 55.5 in (L x W x H)
- Ground clearance: 20.6 cm/ 8 in
- Table height: 87.3 cm/ 34.4 in
- Bottom shelf size: 92 x 39 cm/ 36.2 x 15.4 in (L x W)
- Tub size: 40 x 32.3 x 12.2 cm/ 15.7 x 12.7 x 5 in (L x W x H)
Please allow ±1cm/0.5inch errors due to manual measurements.